Thursday, January 28, 2010

Plan Update

When I was showing my charm pack quilt top to the quilter yesterday , saw I had a problem that needs to be fixed before quilting, so that's at the top of the list.  Then to make the binding for the Ohio Star scrap quilt.

After getting these two things done, I think I will put the blocks from the last exchange with Wednesday group together in a top.  Included in that will be binding and backing.  I want to use some of that fabric I have in the stash for that.

I have a back partly done for the triple 4 patch in 1800's fabric almost done so that should be on the list.

As I work on these things I will be making log cabin blocks for Emily's quilt  from my pizza box of scraps and shaded nine patch blocks from 2 1/2 in. box of scraps as leaders and enders.

So, onward!

No comments: