I spent lots of time the last two days do quilty things. I've been working on my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler using L & E for the log cabin for Emily. I also cut some scraps into usable pieces, while straightening up the sewing room. All in all, lots of fun. Feel good getting something done.
I also decided to follow a quilt along sampler using 2.5 strips. Part of doing this was to run off the patterns for block 1 & 2 and decide on the fabric I would use. The directions say to use one jelly roll. I thought about scraps, but want to use a group so it will look put together. I started hunting for a roll of 1800's reproductions I had gotten on a local shop hop few years back , found those, then look some more and found two batches I had gotten at the LQS for the strip club they had a few years ago. I hadn't done the pattern or just didn't get to it. Anyway, needless to say I have plenty.... of strips to use. Now to get after the sewing. Looking forward to that.