Saturday, May 8, 2010

Scrap Booking Retreat


Emily, Leigh and I at Hobby House in Bowie Texas.  A wonderful retreat center.




Scrapping Mode

Believe it not, I found plenty to do as a quilter.  Actually I prepared hand applique, did hand sewing on little hexagons, watched movies on the computer, did some beading, worked on an Idea Journal of quilting pictures from magazines.  Last,but not least made these two pages for the Disney Album Leigh was doing  of our trip to Disney in Orlando Jan. 2009.



I really had a good time and really enjoyed the time with my daughter and her friend Emily.   After the retreat, I stayed a few days and visited my grand daughter Ashleigh and Leigh.  I went to several quilt shops and did other shopping as well.  A great trip all the way around.

No comments: