Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Retreat at Stone Creek Lodge

The ladies on the retreat with me, all wonderful quilters.
A couple of shot to give you the idea of what we do and what we bring to these retreats. Mostly a mini sewing room each with our own projects to work on.

The quilt projects I was working on. First is a quilt I finished the binding on. Second is a quilt I wanted to make from a book I got called Scrap Basket Surprises. I feel the quilt is too small so I have a plan to try for a pieced border.
I really enjoyed the retreat and got a lot done. I did work very hard on log cabin blocks, but didn't have enough cut pieces to finish out the blocks. Put that away, worked on Civil War braid quilt, Navy and Gold quilt and binding. I really enjoyed the ladies too. Wonderful retreat.







No comments: