Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wow is all I can say!





Well, I've been talking about what I was working on for my groups, now you get to see what

they have been doing for me. Eliska got my name in Slightly Bias bee. I had given her the pink and brown fat quarters and you see what she did. The picture does not do the beautiful quilting justice that she did on this quilt. Just gorgeous.




Happy Scrappers Row quilt project started with my row of Churn Dash blocks, and five people worked on it. I really liked what they did with the fabrics I put in there. I like the addition of the green, it's the perfect accent color.

All the work all year is worth it when you see all the creative quilts everyone has worked on. The two parties where we revealed the quilts for each other were wonderful. This is why I love my groups. Plus you grow so much in the process.
































































No comments: