Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals for 2012

I made a list of UFOs and some I do want to do, but, that's not all I want to do this year.  So my goals this year include an lot of things I did this year and I enjoy so much I want to keep doing.
  • I want to participate in Happy Scrappers Mystery Quilt
  • I want to continue with block swaps in Apple Crisper's group and Sightly Bias Bee
  • I want to make some of the quilts I have a desire to make, such as John's quilt from motorcycle fabrics and the grandsons' Eye Spy quilt  before they are too old for it
  • I plan to work on and finish applique block of the month, I have several, more than several.
  • I want to continue to do leader and ender scrap projects with squares and triangle, and play with my scraps
  • I also want to work on UFOs and finish some tops
  • I plan to make backs and binding and send tops out to get quilted
  • I want to work on my hand piecing pyramid project
  • Last, but not least I plan to keep knitting
  • I forgot to meation keep on working on clearing up my sewing room

No comments: