- I want to participate in Happy Scrappers Mystery Quilt
- I want to continue with block swaps in Apple Crisper's group and Sightly Bias Bee
- I want to make some of the quilts I have a desire to make, such as John's quilt from motorcycle fabrics and the grandsons' Eye Spy quilt before they are too old for it
- I plan to work on and finish applique block of the month, I have several, more than several.
- I want to continue to do leader and ender scrap projects with squares and triangle, and play with my scraps
- I also want to work on UFOs and finish some tops
- I plan to make backs and binding and send tops out to get quilted
- I want to work on my hand piecing pyramid project
- Last, but not least I plan to keep knitting
- I forgot to meation keep on working on clearing up my sewing room
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Goals for 2012
I made a list of UFOs and some I do want to do, but, that's not all I want to do this year. So my goals this year include an lot of things I did this year and I enjoy so much I want to keep doing.