Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back in the sewing room!!

Yesterday I got back in my room and started to work. Strangest thing happened, my husband kept coming in to try to lure me out. After the third time I gave in and spent some time with him. Later we were talking and I was able to point this out so, today, no interruptions. Boy did I get things done today. It was great, since I have made two small quilts I hadn't cleaned up the scraps. This is a habit now, but I had put it off. I made some decisions, which is a biggie, so now I'm moving forward I also quilted my Pink Lemonaide quilt. It was pinned and I knew what I wanted to do. It turned out nice. Binding will be next. I used a tool, a Hera marker, I bet I've had for 15 years. I had to take it out of the package. How about that. All in all a great day! I want more like that.

No comments: