Saturday, April 28, 2012

Update on progress

Thought Id give an update on what I've been working on.   Everything is in progress right now, or so it seems.  Also, bought a new laptop and don't have everything I need transferred yet.

Let's see, my leader and ender project the small bow ties on cheddar is coming right along.  The little pile is getting bigger.  I saw a quilt with 1,840 little bow ties I loved, but I don't know about that.  Just a thought.

Next is the mystery that PJ is sponsoring in Happy Scrappers.  I've put a lot of time into that and finished the inside of the quilt at retreat last week.  Next are a couple of borders.

At the QB shop, I'm working on a Kim Diehl quilt from American Patchwork and Quilting magazine last issue.   I have the applique and a few more outside hour glass blocks to do yet.

I am in the process of sewing sashing and cornerstones on the Sylvia Bridal Sample blocks a little at a time.  Took me while to decide on the fabrics as usual.  I never counted exactly how many blocks I have, but I did find a large pieced block to put in the center to make a medallion style quilt.

Lastly, the project with JoAnne, Angel, Laurella and I for the Beaumont Guild Auction.  I have the 50 yo, yo's made and am now in the process of  sewing these onto 3.5 in. squares.  Slow work there.

Working on the Yo, Yo's

No comments: