Thursday, June 7, 2012

And then...I saw this pattern

Oh yea, the Me too, me too! struck.  Yea that gets me sometimes and next thing I know I'm off on another quilt project.  This time it was a blog entry at Jo Morton's blog that caught my eye.  She brought up the topic of a bucket list of quilts she wanted to make.  She decided to put aside one day a month to work only on that quilt.  Sounds like a plan to me.  I already have one on my bucket list, the small bow ties blocks from Bonnie Hunter blog that I'm working on.  Jo had a quilt from a 2010 Quilter's newsletter and next thing I know I find myself buying the digital copy of the magazine and copying the pattern.  It's a quilt from a 1800 era.  I couldn't resist.  It has poison green and chrome yellow as well as cheddar.  I like the pattern the more I look at it.  Lots of flying geese and will be a leader-ender project for a while too.  Yea,  the "Me too's" strike again.

1 comment:

Sharie - Moss Bluff said...

That is a beautiful quilt. If I didn't already have so many irons in the fire, I would make it also. I love the colors and I know that I must have enough stash to make it. Can't wait to see it.