Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Great Retreat


 I went to a new retreat center in Baton Rouge, well new to me, with seven other friends.  It was a really great place. Some many things that quilters need to sew and cook and have fun.  

I tried to get some shots of the sewing sitting and cooking areas.  In other words the critical areas.  Sleeping included nice single beds and plenty of baths.


The owner is a quilter too and she had quilts everywhere.  Plenty of design walls too.  We all had a really good time.


I worked on this row quilt as a project for a bee called slightly bias.  I needed to add 12 inches and did so on the top and bottom of the row Robin stated her quilt with.  Lots of sewing but I did enjoy working on it, and was glad to pass it on to the next person early.

No comments: