Sunday, April 14, 2013

A little extra

I volunteered to help with Lotto blocks for our guild Contraband Quilters   I'm going to use the addicted to scraps articles by Bonnie Hunter for Quiltmaker magazine.  This is the first month.  I handed out all the papers I had, so hope we'll have a good turn back.

My friend Mona had a hand piecing retreat at her home in Eunice.  I couldn't come for the whole retreat, due to Dry Creek.  I  went for a day and I had a wonderful time.  So wish I could have attended it all.  They all had contributed for door prizes and these are the things they had.  What a wonderful group of ladies.

On the wall I still am working on the bow tie quilt and now am making more blocks.  Still working on the X block with scraps.  I decided to use more scraps and started this Oklahoma Backroads quilt pattern from Bonnie Hunter's blog.  It uses even more scraps. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "shout out," Linda. :) We were all WOWED by the projects you shared for show and tell! Hopefully, next time the timing will be better so you can come for the whole retreat. We loved visiting and stitching with you!
Mona