Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas with My Bees

Table runner Exchange from Becky
 I'm late posting these pictures since Christmas.  First set are from our project for Christmas in our Happy Scrappers Group.  You could participate if you chose and I did.  You can see my runner here
that I made.   Everyone puts their table runner in bags that are all the same purchased last year, then we draw numbers.  Anyway we go one at a time and get to see what everyone made.  It's lots of fun.
Back of the runner

Row quilt project at Slightly Bias

This quilt top is the result of a row by row project in the Slightly Bias group.  I start with a row.  My row came from Sept. blocks from a previous exchange.  It's to be 60 in. wide.  We are put in to groups then every two months we swap them around.  Since I'm retired and taught at Maplewood Elementary for 18 of my 20 years teaching, my friends put the name and dates I taught there plus the name of my school.  This means a lot and I do plan to quilt it.  In looking at this picture though, I believe I'll move one of the bottom rows to the top.  We'll see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so thoughtful

Linda said...

Yea, I have Bees with a wonderful bunch of ladies.