Friday, March 14, 2014

On the road again

On the road again to a nice retreat center in Prairieville, LA.  There were 10 of us and we were together last year at the same location.  It's a house purchased by a quilter and devoted to retreats for quilters.  Very nice.

I spent my time working on string blocks for Andrew's quilt (picture coming) and finished Aidan's top.  I also fixed a mistake on the Cletis Solstice quilt so it's a finished top too.  At Happy Scrappers when I showed this top, one of the ladies spotted a mistake in a heartbeat.  Every have that happen to you?  So glad I showed it.

Aidan's quilt 

Bonnie Hunter's Mystery

Buddy

The last picture is our new puppy, although he's 8, Buddy and we love him already.  Of course he's totally trained us by now.  He wasn't real happy about my being gone.

No comments: