Sunday, March 1, 2015

Ufo's numbers for March and report on Feb. numbers

This month's UFO numbers are 48 and 41,  For me 41, finish the binding on Blue Ridge Beauty is done.  I picked that up one day and did that. Since I'm still working on Autumn Joy and applique is so slow, I'll work on that , #29 from Jan.
Number 48 is a flimsy from the sewing room. So I'll get another quilt to take to the quilter including the binding ready.
 The month of Feb. I' decided not to start the Scrappy Bargello quilt free pattern from Bonnie Hunter, but now I do still want to.  If I make a block ever, I'll commit to the quilt.  That was number 29 and made a back and binding for a quilt and have it sacked up to take to PJ, my quilter.  The binding will have to be done when it comes home.  
Kathy Brown class 

I chose a backing with red and greens in the quilt and made the binding from the border fabric.  Got the pressed and ready to put on.  Now I'm going to go visit my sewing room and continue to cut strips for the Eustace swap..

No comments: