Sunday, October 4, 2015

In the sewing room

I really enjoyed the beach retreat.  I got a lot done, the group was wonderful, food very good and the bed even slept well.  Already looking forward to next year.  I could kick myself for not getting any pictures of the group.

I worked on my Heritage Ridge quilt blocks and will be taking them to the next retreat in Palestine next week.  I put borders on the Jelly Roll 3.0 quilt.  I made some asterisk blocks for the coming swap.

Here at home I did finish up the block swap asterisk blocks and also made a block for the Beaumont guild challenge.  Have to straighten up the sewing room since I messed it up getting ready for the retreat.


Pictures of my progress:

Asterisk blocks ready for the exchange this month

Winged square, Kansas City block for the guild challenge

Jelly roll race 3.0


No comments: