Saturday, January 9, 2016

Now Im ready to start the new year

I spent the last 2-3 weeks going to visit my children and grandchildren in Texas and North Carolina.  It was wonderful to be with them, however, there was no sewing during this time.  I did do some knitting and a little applique.  Mostly I spent time reading blogs about setting goals for the new year and making plans.  
Instead of resolutions, which generally get broken, the idea is to set goals which is more relaxed.  

I made a purchase of a quilting planner and it was home when I got back.  I want to utilize it and generally find if I write it down on paper I tend to 
internalize it more and really work on it. 

 I also joined a goal a month here  OMG one monthly goal and will plan to work on a project or even get it to quilting stage for my quilter.  

This first month John's quilt is front and center.  I want that ready to quilt by the end of the month if at all possible.  Here's where I am thus far.

No comments: