Monday, October 10, 2016

Sewing therapy

Sometimes, I need to just sit and sew with no particular end date or pressure.  I have several things going in that regard and I also have some that have due dates.  Here's an update on progress so far.  
    Johns still suffering from his fall and broken ankle, time is harder to find for sewing and mostly just stress relief.  

Apple Crisper's swap for this year

I like mystery quilts and this is a Designer Mystery from Fat Quarter Shop with no end date in mind.

These little gems are called waste triangles.  They finish 1.75 "  Not sure what I will do with these, but will try to work them in the quilt

An update on the Scary Cats from Common Threads quilt shop.  Another no end date in mind.  This is  13 done so far.  A good carry along during wound care for John.

 This is an old UFO and it is now quilted and bound  Nice to finish a oldie. 

No comments: