It may not look like much folks, but this is 18 blocks. I spent Saturday and Sunday making the Greek Key blocks. I ran into problems getting my swap ready for this week and didn't have them Friday to trade. I got two swaps cut with my new Accucut Go, then spent a lot of time just sewing the sets of 8. The small baskets are another Accucut Go cutting die that was developed by Alex Anderson. I've always admired this pattern of hers. Since I got this die I 've been wanting to try cutting this and see how it turns out. I had some scarps out so I tried it. Easy to cut, but it does have that handle on the basket that I sewed by hand. This was the only way I liked the look. The paper is the graph for Emily's quilt I colored in on Thursday. Not bad for a few days.