Monday, February 23, 2015

A finished scrappy flimsy

Scrappy red and cheddar top is done!  I really like how it turned out.  When I started putting it together I slowed done because I thought I had overdone the red and cheddar.  I kept going, although slowly and when it was finished I was very pleased.  This was a block from Bonnie Hunter's Addicted to scraps series in Quiltmaker magazine.  Then in her second Leader and Ender book she showed how she had put it together.  I did make it exactly like hers except with the colors.
I got a fairly good photo of the quilt, sometimes I get a yellow tint in my pictures.  This one clearly shows the color of the cheddar.  It is a fairly large quilt, but still not big enough to hang over the sides of my own bed.  So, I think I'll get it quilted and enjoy looking at it instead of using it.

No comments: