Saturday, February 28, 2015

Dabbling in my sewing room

Applique by machine Farm Fresh
This block is finished.  I have also been working on cutting strips to put up the fabric from the laundry basket I had sitting in my way in the sewing room.  I still have not finished that, some days I can't make decisions.  I need 2" strips for the swap in Eustace in civil war reproductions.  I get to questioning myself too much.  These are being put in a box and of course I'm cutting way too many.  I've done the 4 patches for Apple Crisper's.  I made a backing and cut binding for the Kathy brown quilt.  It's ready to go to quilter, but I still need to press the binding.  I put the binding on the Kim Dielh quilt and also put the circles on it I needed.  When I found the fabric I had left over Hour glass blocks.  I left them out to finish up instead of putting them away.  
I'm binding that quilt now, working on the Autumn Joy block from last month, and of course the hexes.  I'm testing out the pattern for the Birds in the air exchange which definitely needs pressing done correctly.  In other words  I'm dabbling in my sewing room.

No comments: