Saturday, September 5, 2015

September already!

Last month ended with a compete washout physically.  I been recuperating from stomach and energy problems.  This has passed and I've been feeling well for the last two days.  

So while Ashleigh was here, she helped me rearrange my sewing room.  In order to do that everything was moved off the floor, which seems to be a major storing place for me, to the hallway to do the rearranging.  Here's what it looked like after we finished.

I'd call this a total mess


So needless to say I have my work cut out for me.  I'm using the adage  "the way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time"


Disappearing 4 patch Swap
I did finish this top that was an Apple Crisper's project.  I have backing to get the back done.  And will make The blue binding.

No comments: