Sunday, October 16, 2011

In the sewing room

Yes, I got into the sewing room yesterday and had quite a good day. My intentions were to sew on the current projects, but I ended up cutting. The main thing that got done was that I got out my Accuquilt cutter and cut red and white 2" and 2.5" strips. I have two projects I'm going to do. I'm going to use a pattern from Fons and Porter magazine called Kitty Corner for the 2" red and white. The 2.5" red and white strips will be for the newest project of a Double Irish Chain we'll be doing in our Apple Crisper's group. Also I'm in the process of working on the Pioneer braid quit, I got to a point where I needed to cut more 2" by 5" pieces. I went through my drawer of 2 " strips and found a good bit of my 18 hundred fabric strips to add to the quilt. If need be I'll cut some more from fat quarters.












































No comments: