Saturday, March 31, 2012

On the Wall, or on the sewing table

Been a while I know, but I have been caught up in cleaning out the quilting room as well as cutting and sewing several projects at once.
Yes, I added another quilt to the list of things I'm working on.
Basically, been sewing or straightening up, or cutting.  Been fun too.  Finishing something, not so much.  In addition, a knitting group has formed at the LQS.  Thank goodness is all I'm saying, now I'm more focused on keeping up my hand work also.  I have done some things this month and One finish after all.

Latest set of blocks for Apple Crisper's, already time for one more set


Buttons finished off this project


Ashleigh's quilt top we're calling finished.  She came to visit for her Spring Break in TX.



Mickey likes my quilt

 

 Finishing something, not so much.  In addition, a knitting group has formed at the LQS.  Thank goodness is all I'm saying, now I'm more focused on keeping up my hand work also.  

                                                    The issue which is our first project for the Let's make a Diehl group
.
Fabric choices for Kim Diehl's quilt, added more as I cut


The fabric has Samrocks for March

March block for Slighty Bias Group

No comments: