Saturday, November 9, 2013

In the Sewing Room


Cutting and stitching and stitching and cutting, oh yeah!  I do one thing then switch to another, but I may be making some progress on all.  Started a Chevron bright quilt for my niece's baby quilt.  My math wasn't so great at first and had to do more cutting.  Oh well, such is life in the sewing room.  Also still working on the Kaffe pyramid quilt.  It's like I can't just sew one quilt at a time, so I do two or three at a time.  Not crazy huh?  I'm having fun and that works.  

    


Hand sewing on the hexagon quilt. Slowly but surly making progress.  Need to add in some sewing time at home, not just on Wed, at the shop.  I did pick two layouts from the Internet I'm thinking about.


Then there is the Lotto block.  There were only 3 or 4 that bought patterns for the blocks, so after this there will be no more.  I think I will try and make a table runner with the left over blocks.  I think I'll do several more for the Lotto drawing, but make them scrappy.  That will give the winner a better selection.  Polly is doing the same. I like this block pattern though, it's a good one.

No comments: