Monday, June 8, 2015

Getting closer to some finishing

I made this a year or two or more ago.  I kept thinking about it and one day took it down set it up and proceeded to quilt it.  I used the walking foot and just sewed in the ditch on either side of the red strip in each block.  I extended the quilting into the borders. Binding is attached waiting for me to get to it.
Mostly an update on the ongoing EPP project.  I'm ready to attach the second row.  

Edwards quilt has been entirely  remade, quilted by my friend Joan, binding put on and I'm working on that.  The more I sew, the more I like it.

I have been busy doing lots of other things in the sewing room.  Mostly mundane things.  Some block swaps prepared, cutting strips and looking for things.  I had a good weekend getting a lot done.

No comments: