Sunday, May 15, 2016

One more top from retreat

I've had a problem uploading a picture of my last top from retreat with my DD ,to my blog.  Evidently, I have a heavy finger and keep making videos, unbeknown to me.  Very frustrating, anyway, I think I have finally got a picture.

 
This isn't a great picture of this quilt.  I'm thinking of adding a red inner border and the remainder of the pieces from leftover strips to make an outer border,

This quilt started from the left over pieces of a quilt my grand daughter made her friend while she was here visiting me one summer. I hated to throw these pieces away so I made a box.  As happens with left over boxes, you eventually have to deal with them.  So, I added the left over four patches  and on the road we went.

I do like this pattern and is simple to do.  It made up awfully quick with 4 patches already made.

No comments: