Thursday, January 18, 2018

A New Year

It's been a long time since I blogged.  Between John's broken ankle and my not feeling well, not a lot of sewing done.  But now John is on his feet and helping around the house and also with our "high maintenance" dog, I've had more time to really sew.


Buddy

I worked a lot last year on straightening fabric so I knew what I had, which only makes a bigger mess at first.  While doing that, I cut out few projects, worked on obligations and dreamt up more quilts to make.

I've started a few and am working on some I had in progress.  I've stopped with several that need borders and several that need backs and several that need binding.  I should make a list and I will.  I ordered some new project boxes and plan on setting them up with materials there to work on them.

One issue I have is that I'm addicted to like containers and things sitting around.  It's making chaos in the room.  There isn't really anyplace to sit this stuff.  Plus, I like to collect thimbles and pin cushions.  Too much stuff!

There are some quilts that are finished that I don't think got posted.  
John's tee shirt quilt

Hampton Square Kit
These are finished if the pictures don't show they are.  Will try to get a better picture.

No comments: