Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The Year Behind

Progress on the Five Year quilt, I"m now ready to applique' to the border  fabric I picked out with the help of the Sewing Ladies

This quilt is from the I Love Churn Dashes Quilt  Still needs binding.  I showed it at Happy Scrappers last month.  Lots of good suggestions for Bindings.

I'm not sure this has ever been on the blog, and I'm not sure when I made it .  The quilting is beautiful and I this Polly did the quilting. I gifted this to my brother in law for Christmas.

This quilt sampler was a pattern from the LQS which has been closed for a while, like years  ago. I gifted this one to my sister in law. I love the back.  I pieced it from the border fabric and a tonal from the line of fabric.  Don't remember the line. I think they named the quilt Louisiana Purchase.

The biggest gift back for me was how happy they both were to receive these quilts out of the blue and the quilts went in their room so well.

No comments: