Thursday, April 8, 2010

What to do..What to do

I've been so focused on Sylvia's Bridal Sampler, I've let other things go.  I need to make a to do list and work on some of that too.  So here goes.

Backs:  Last two tops for Polly's group, both batik.
              Aunt Grace project from Happy Scrappers group, old project
              Tops that have been sitting , need a count
              Will need a back for the current applique

Bindings:  For all of the above

Current Swaps :  Jackie's block for Polly group
                              Happy scrappers group,  Red snowball, honeycomb, and other

Prepare applique blocks, first decide what that will be next after the current quilt

Tops to put together:  Two Double nine patch, Aunt Grace blocks and finishing applique border

Projects I think I won't finish, but can put together as wall hangings:  Santa block of the month
          Vintage Valentine, Dawn's quilt

That's all I can think of for now.  Now for a plan to make some progress on this.

Some of this I can get ready for the retreat at Dry Creek to do, which I will.  Backs and swaps are good for finishing there, if fabric is cut for the swaps.  Backs and bindings are good at retreats too, so get fabric collected to bring to retreat.


1.  Cut fabric for swaps to begin working on or to take to retreats
2.  Put tops and materials together to complete at retreats
3.  Get out one of the projects I've decided to make into wall quilts, make a plan, cut and sew
4.  Tops to put together, get ready to work on at home, think I'll start with on I want to do by the pattern.

Okay, now to get busy, then refer back to this post and check on progress.

No comments: