Monday, September 17, 2012

Too early in the morning for decisions

It's 5 AM!! Yes, it's way too early in the morning for these border decisions, however, couldn't leave it alone.  I want to finish this top and mark another thing off my list. A little history here, this quilt is a mystery quilt and the pattern has a simple border of white, squares, white.  Others that did this mystery set theirs that way, some are talking applique by machine.  I sure didn't want to do applique and the other border was way too plain.  I saw this pattern somewhere, and thought it might work.  I hope the result will stop the pattern and also add an outside border of blue for finishing.  Do hope it works out that way. By the way decided on setting #1


Rejected blue too much!
 Now how to set the blocks
Setting #1


Setting #2

Setting #3

No comments: