Sunday, January 17, 2016

Getting in the Sewing Room

So far this week I be able to get into the sewing room a fair amount.  Every day I tidy on my sewing table and a little on my cutting table, I cans some progress.  For instance, now I don't have to clear a space to sew or cut, got that much done.

My planner is helping so far.  I've been writing down two or three things a day and have followed through.  If I can't get to my list, I just move it to the next day.  

I got started on the 365 Challenge and have 7 blocks done.  I got a picture of the first 6 blocks.  It doesn't look like much yet.  


3" Blocks 1-6 365 Challenge
This picture is from my iPhone and is very long.  I'm having camera problems now.  

One of the things I decided to focus on was an UFO I started several years ago.  



Don't you love the portable design wall.  I keep this one behind my door for little long term stuff.  The little basket in the left corner for some reason is cut too small.  I'm keeping it for a label. These little applique baskets are fun.  I decided to start doing 2 a week.  The doesn't sound like a lot, but if I keep it up I should make a huge dent in finishing the quilt.  I been a while since I've done applique since I've been doing EEP and embroidery.  But it's so relaxing I want to keep it up.  I'll be working on this for Slow Stitching Sunday.

No comments: