Sunday, July 3, 2011

More about June



This is "Yea" last installment of blocks we are swapping in Apple Crisper's. The block are pretty, but I'm tired of them We didn't swap but every other month and it seemed to drag on forever. The process started with my 2" Accuquilt die, then cut to the pattern, then put together by that tiny little picture you see. It's appears bigger in real life. You could get off base pretty easily with this on. Will eventually get those blocks put together.







This finished set did turn out pretty.














In Slightly Bias group we are making one block a month. This month was for June and the theme was beaches. I tried to do water colors. Batiks worked very well for this. July is 4th of July colors, but haven't gotten that done yet.










These are the Carrie Hall hand applique that I've done so far. I just finihed one more and decided to piece the blocks I need to put the rest of the blocks together.










The first block you see I just finished this past week. I will be working out a plan to stop with these blocks.












This month the row by row is due in Happy Scrappers and I decided to add the rows of log cabin blocks. I do like this quilt!
























I guess that all my to do this month. I really have a hankering to do a red and white quilt, but first my granddaughter will be down to make a quilt. So hopefully will get more posting will get done as we work on that.






No comments: