Sunday, July 3, 2011

Where did June go?








































I know I've been to a new retreat place in Joshua, TX, called Batiks Galore. It was a great retreat center and I really enjoyed it. I didn't take any pictures, too busy having a good time. We spent most of one day going to Arlington, TX to several quilt shops I hadn't been to before. I particularly liked the Log Cabin Quilt Shop. It had a room designated as "Jo's Room" filled with Jo Morton fabrics and books. Loved that. Another shop was in Burleson, TX which I liked too. I guess the best shop of all was Batiks Galore itself. I have never seen so many beautiful batiks in one place. It was overwhelming, but fun.



Later at home I worked really hard to finish up the two quilts tops of Ann's. I do hope she'll be happy with them. She got the names done and I think they look great. I used my fabrics so it was a great stash buster. But, no more quilts ordered by others. I want to do my daughter and her friend Scrapping tee shirt quilts whenever they're able to give up their tee shirts, but none other than that.























No comments: