Friday, November 28, 2014

Catching Up

It's been a while since I posted.  A lot has been going on.  I went to Dallas and went with DD to a scrap booking retreat.  This time they let me bring my machine.  I brought my Featherweight.  I finished making all the blocks for the "lollipop" quilt.  I will be getting that together. It' snowed one night while I was there.

It's early for snow it seems to me.

On the wall I have been putting together on of the Bonnie Hunter quilts I have been making blocks for.


DD and DGD came for Thanksgiving.  They originally were leaving Thursday/  However, Son in law, David's, dad died.  So, they are here probably until Sun.  It's a sad time for them.  Leigh did get a few pictures of them walking the dog.
Ashleigh's usual activity while visiting

Looked up to smile


Leigh and her usual activity while visiting

Buddy after one of his walks

Ashleigh walking Buddy

12 is not too old to swing



 I haven't been able to do a lot of sewing, but I've knitted, I've been binding, I've been working on my Hexies  and a rug mug.  All in all not bad for getting a little sewing done.

No comments: