Two tops finished, yes! For the charm blocks quilt, it took a while to get the blocks together into a top, then the borders went on good. I did go ahead and make the back and binding too. I used some more fabric from my stash that matched well.
The Ohio Star inside has been done for several months. I could not make up my mind about the borders. At first I tried piecing the borders, but after getting Polly to look at it with me, I took them off. Then today I put it up on my design wall and kept trying combinations, until I was happy with the choices. I used my camera to look at them and ended up with mainly brown. The borders were so large, it really took some thinking. The Ohio Star pattern came from a Fons and Porter book. I plan to make the back and binding before I move on to somethng else.