Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update on Sewing Room

It took two days, but I did get the sewing table cleaned off.  It was a much bigger job than I thought it would be.  I had to not only put things away, but had a pile of pieces that needed trimming into usable scraps.  Then the pile of fabrics I had pulled to make the borders on the Ohio Star quilt, had to go somewhere.  I think I just made room on my oak shelves, instead of really straightened up.  But the pieces are somwhere instead of on the floor. 

That all freed up room to make the back for the Ohio Star quilt.  It measured 90 by 104 inches.  Of course I cut wrong and had to keep piecing, but oh well.  Seems I do that a lot.  Now I just need to make the binding.  I have Wednesday group today so it may wait until tomorrow.

Tomorrow to make another plan!

No comments: