Thursday, February 20, 2014

Finished that binding! Retreating again!

Yes indeed, finished that binding and now have another finish for 2014.  Dare I say I enjoyed it!


I love the backing on this quilt too.  I've had this a while and it has more cream with red than white,  But it really looks good.

Still working on CS mystery, I'm taking the last 3 rows with me to a retreat I'm going to today.  I hope to get the rows together.

I've cut up a box of novelty strips to string piece Andrew's string quilt.  I hope to make a huge dent in that pile.

I have 6 blocks on Apple Crisper's black and white blocks to do.  I didn't get last month's done so am due 2 sets.  One set is already done.

For good measure, I'm also bringing Block one of a BOM in 1800's from Needle Niche in Athens, TX.

So off to have fun and sew I go!

No comments: