Monday, May 19, 2014

Playing catch up with the blog posting

Yea, it's been a while since I posted.   But I have been busy.  I went to Leigh's to stay with Ashleigh.  On the way I stopped and bought a Featherweight machine.
My 1947 Featherweight

 I had a mini sewing retreat in Lewisville 2 days alone while Ash was in school, and 2 days of sewing with Ashleigh set up in front of the TV with a NCIS marathon.  We also went to the show and did some shopping.  That was all fun.Love being with her.
Ashleigh and Tabby enjoying sewing

Sewing room Updates

Older shelves

Moved baskets on the far right to make room for new shelves

New shelves with works in progress in boxes.  Still need to fold fabric in underneath shelves/

Another set of blocks for Apple Crispers

'
Really old BOM in Blue and Neutral


Progress on Honeybee blocks
just 3 more left

No comments: