How I'm progressing:
My swap with my Wednesday Sewing group that we just finished. One of the UFO's. Not an old one, just the top level in the sewing room.
I didn't use all the blocks. I was going to make a back with the remaining blocks, but decided that was more than I wanted to do with this quilt. I need to buy something for the back, since I don't have anything suitable in my stash.
My Triple 4 patch top made with 1800's reproduction fabrics and finished quite a few months back. It needed a back. I tried another idea from Quiltvile.com which was to cut 10 1/2 inches blocks to piece for a back.
The pieced back from 10 1/2 inches blocks with the 1800's fabrics for the triple 4 patch I finished this weekend too.
After that, which is a lot to finish in a weekend, I realized I had made some progress on my bonus quilt leaders and enders quilts. I started doing these after I read entires on quiltville.com
Anyway, onward. Till next entry.