Sunday, February 21, 2010

Progress in the sewing room


I've been working on the machine applique on this quilt, I think I'll call Flower Garden, since I can't remember the name.  It may not look like much, but I've made progress.  This is very hard for me since I don't particularly like doing machine applique.  I'm going to a retreat this week and I'm planning to take it along.  I have other machine applique that are waiting in the wing, so I need to get more comfortable with it.  At some point I thought this was a good idea.




My lastest blocks for Sylvia's Bridal Sampler

These are so darn cute.  They don't look like it, but are 6.5.  I'm having such fun with them.  I finally got my copy of the book, so I know where I'm going with this now.  As I make these, I'll be posting them to keep  myself working on these.

All in all, I haven't been real busy quilting this week, but will surely make up for that at my retreat this week. 

No comments: