Thursday, November 18, 2010

Checking In

So far I haven't been able to get my blog to work in Mozella. I learned tonight about the ability to download more than one operating system at a time on your computer. I downloaded Google Chrome. Facebook still doesn't want to work right, but the only way to get to my blog, short of being on John's computer is to try this. I realize that this is not about quilting, but until I get this worked out, I can't tell you about my quilting.

Today a friend let me come and she quilted my Slightly Bias Christmas quilt on her Staler Stitcher quilting machine. It was fascinating to see how she used the computer to set up the design and then her machine did the work. The quilt turned out beautifully and all I need to do now is put on the binding. I am going to post a picture soon.

No comments: