Monday, November 8, 2010

More About Houston Quilt Show.

It really was a great trip to Houston. I had a really good time. The ladies I was with; Sharie, Joan and Angel were wonderful company and all of us liked Mexican food so we easier agreed on where to eat. We stayed at a good hotel that was a block and a half from the George Brown Center. The weather was cold the first two days, but was beautiful coming home.

I only bought about 3 yards total at the show, but we also stopped at Painted Pony and Quilts in LePorte coming home and I found some fabric I had to have there. My big purchase was my new cutting table from Tracey's table. It should arrive before Christmas. Now I have no excuse for not cleaning up my room.

I'm still tinkling about dates fro the retreat from IQA raffle. I should be getting in touch with them soon to try and set that up. I think my feet finally have touched the ground.

No comments: