Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What's been going on

The biggest thing is computer problems and have't been able to make posts. I'm on John's computer and can't post pictures, but I have been sewing in among the frustrating episodes with my computer.

I've also worked on finishing up swaps and on the log cabin for Emily. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with that one. My daughter is going to let her use the quilt I made for her king size bed. The point is to give Emily some idea how big a quilt she wants. Orginally she wanted a quilt 110 by 130. Then I need to decide on what pattern to place the logs in.


I've made two backs for quilts plus the bindings. One is the project for the Slightly Bias group. Tomorrow I go out a a friend who is going to help me quilt it. She has a long arm machine. I've never worked on one of those before. Guess I can learn.


I have the row by row to do next for the Happy Scrappers group. Hopefully, after Christmas I can work on things like dear Jane. I've gotten totally stopped on that project.
Well enough for now. Hope I can get my own computer working soon.

1 comment:

Mary Lou Casada said...

So sorry about your computer problems!! That can be the most frustrating thing! It's so funny how we get used to our gadgets! :-D Keep quilting for stress relief! (We need to spur one another on with Jane! I only need to attach my borders! :-D)
Blessings,
Mary Lou